The 2022 Toyota Corolla is sporty and stylish, with lots of room and easy handling. It is a great value to buy, safe to drive, has great gas mileage, is reliable, and comfortable. It’s everything you could want in an affordable car.
- Toyota is known for reliability and the Corolla upholds this reputation. From a few years of ownership, we’ve learned that these cars will far outlive their warranty period.
- Toyotas are also known for their value over time. You’ll have to pay a little more up front than some other brands, but you’ll most likely get more car in the long run.
- The Corolla is one of the safest vehicles on the road today and consumers seem to appreciate that. You won’t find yourself or your passengers at risk of injury with this vehicle because it has been tested thoroughly by many organizations, including the IIHS (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) and NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration).
- Toyota’s reputation for quality means that they build their cars well and stand behind them if something goes wrong. This fact has been proven over decades of consumer satisfaction surveys conducted by J.D Power & Associates which consistently put them at number one in customer loyalty among all other manufacturers worldwide every year since 1989!
When it comes to the safety of you and your loved ones, it’s important that you look at what types of features a car has before purchasing. The more safety features a car has, the more protected you will be in the event of an accident.
Look for cars equipped with multiple airbags (including front airbags and side airbags), ABS brakes, traction control, and stability control. If these are not in your budget, make sure to get at least multiple airbags. Other desirable safety features include backup cameras and blind spot monitoring.
The 2022 Toyota Corolla has the latest technology. You can connect your phone to the car so you can use all the apps on your phone while driving. The 2022 Toyota Corolla has a built-in Amazon Alexa voice service that allows you to plan stops, find restaurants, and hear weather updates when you are driving.
In the past, I’ve said that I drive more than anyone else. In fact, I think some of my friends may be working on getting me to do yard work at this point. But as a person who likes to drive, I can’t help but notice how truly awful my fuel economy is.
… So while reviewing the new Toyota Corolla in the 2018 model year, one thing really stood out: its fuel efficiency. The amount of mpg you’ll get from this car is incredible. According to the EPA’s estimates, it will go from 0-60 mph in 14.3 seconds, and by the time you type this section up it’ll go from 0-60 in 13.7 seconds! Yes 13.7 seconds! And if you run a freeway in bumper-to-bumper traffic with your radio off for a few hours straight (wait what?!) it’ll keep going faster and faster until it reaches max speed of 153 mph—that’s faster than 169 mph!
The Corolla offers a variety of efficiency-minded features like a high efficiency engine, transmission, air conditioning, lighting and heating. These features offer the best in environmental performance and are at the cutting edge when it comes to their technological prowess.
The Corolla’s interior is both comfortable and spacious, with room for five adults. The standard fabric upholstery looks good enough in this normally unassuming compact car.
However, we recommend upgrading to the XLE or XSE trim, which gets you a nicely designed leather-wrapped steering wheel and heated front seats. If you want the best that Toyota has to offer in terms of luxurious appointments and features, the Limited trim has leather upholstery and ventilated front seats.
A few options are worth checking out. A moonroof brightens things up inside on sunny days (though it doesn’t open all that wide) while an eight-way power-adjustable driver’s seat adds some comfort up front. Wireless device charging, wireless Apple CarPlay, a panoramic sunroof, dual-zone automatic climate control, ambient lighting (available in only six colors), rear air conditioning vents with their own control panel (on Limited models), and second-row USB ports are also available.
- LED headlights and taillights
- 17-inch wheels
- Chrome grille
- Dual exhaust tips (XSE only)
- Rear spoiler (XSE only)
Takeaway #1 : The 2022 Toyota Corolla is an excellent choice for families on a budget.
In our opinion, the 2022 Toyota Corolla is an excellent choice for families on a budget.
Built on Toyota’s latest platform, the Corolla offers a lot of value for everyone who purchases it. This is due to its wide array of standard features like Bluetooth connectivity and rearview camera capabilities, but also its available safety features such as the Star Safety System that can detect pedestrians and warn you of their presence. Even if you don’t use these features in your daily driving, they’re great features to have just in case you find yourself needing them in the future.
Another great feature that comes with this car is its brand new hybrid engine that gives it a lot of fuel efficiency. This makes it better at conserving gas while giving off less emissions than other gasoline-powered cars out there. It even has technology that allows drivers to conserve gas while not sitting idly by when they aren’t actually using their vehicle—a feature called Auto Hold Off mode that reduces energy consumption by up to 5%.